VeryPDF OCR to Any Converter Command Line is a Windows Command Line (Console) application which can be used to batch convert scanned PDF, TIFF and Image files (JPEG, JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF, PCX, TGA, PBM, PNM, PPM) to editable Word, Excel, CSV, HTML, TXT, Pure Text Layer PDF, Invisible Text Layer PDF, etc. formats. OCR to Any Converter Command Line includes a great Table Recovery Engine, all table contents in scanned PDF, TIFF and Image files can be recognized as table objects and inserted into Word, Excel, HTML, Text, CSV, etc. formats.
* Scanned PDF & TIFF & Image files to Text files with OCR Conversion
* Convert text based PDF files to plain text files with/without using OCR.
* Convert text based PDF files to plain text files with reading order (Reading Layout).
* Convert text based PDF files to plain text files with original layout, align text contents in multiple columns, keep spaces in tables, mean TABText or physical layout (Physical Layout).
* Use OCR to convert characters which render by embedded fonts from PDF file to text file.
* Convert scanned TIFF and Image files to text files using OCR.
* Recognize characters from images, such as TIFF, BMP, PNG, JPG, PCX, and TGA.
* Able to extract text from owner password and user password protected PDF files.
* Add page breaker (0x0C) between pages in output text files.
* Able to add page number and footer text to the end of each text page.
* Scanned PDF & TIFF & Image files to Office Documents with OCR Conversion
* Active Enhanced OCR Technology with -ocr2 option.
* Use Enhanced OCR Technology to convert Scanned PDF, TIFF and Image files to RTF, DOC, TXT, CSV, Excel, HTML formats.
* No need MS Office to create RTF, DOC, CSV, Excel files.
* Convert scanned PDF documents to MS Excel documents in several layouts,
1. One Excel Sheet per PDF page + One Excel Sheet for all PDF pages
2. One Excel Sheet per PDF page
3. One Excel Sheet contains all PDF pages
* PDF to Excel Converter