VeryPDF PDF to Image Converter Command Line is a cross-platform program that is developed for converting PDF to image. It has three versions for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. The program can convert PDF to TIFF, JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, PCX, TGA, PBM, PGM, and PPM. It also supports options to set the resolution, size, and color depth. For JPEG output, it can set the image quality to control the file storage. For TIFF output, it supports multipage TIFF image.
Features of VeryPDF PDF to Image Converter Command Line:
* Convert PDF to various image formats. It supports output image formats of TIFF, JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, PCX, TGA, PBM, PGM, and PPM.
* Specify page range to convert selected PDF pages.
* Able to convert open (user) password and permission (owner) password protected PDF.
* Option to set image resolution, size, color depth of created image.
* Option to dither image.
* Support various compression methods for TIFF image.
* Option to convert multipage PDF to multipage TIFF image.
* Support anti-alias options.
* Option to rotate created image.
* Option to automatically name newly created image files by customized naming rules.
* Create single and multi-page images
* Supports all popular raster image formats, PDF to TIFF, PDF to JPEG, PDF to JBIG2, PDF to JPEG2000, PDF to PNG, PDF to GIF, PDF to BMP, etc.
* Create rasterized PDF documents, whereby the text can be rasterized or copied
* Convert individual pages
* Read and write encrypted PDF documents
* Set orientation to portrait or landscape format
* Set image filtering (bi-linear, bi-cubic, super-sampling) to reduce aliasing artifacts and more effects
* Select color space (grayscale, RGB, CMYK, indexed)
* Set resolution
* Number of bits per pixel
* Choice of lossy or lossless JPEG2000 and JBIG2 compression
* Optimize the image quality or file size of lossy compression types
* Set the image size in dpi and pixel
* Selection of half-tone methods (none, Floyd Steinberg, half-tone matrix)